beating the Lady Vols today by 2 in OT.. 95-93.
too bad the boys didn't fare quite as well.
beating the Lady Vols today by 2 in OT.. 95-93.
too bad the boys didn't fare quite as well.
Not to be mean, but the boys team is WAY overrated.
they're just young when you start a team of Sophomore and Freshmen who perform as well as they have this year that just means to me we have a bright future ahead of us.
its dissapointing to see Tennessee lose but i still belive the womens team has a trip to the final four in their future
Reeking of awesomeness!
How about them Gayturd boys?
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Thats exactly what im saying!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
We beat you by four TD's in football, then we use you as a springboard for us making the tourney.
From the bottom of my heart, and every Alabama fan on the planet, thank you Florida, you've made our seasons! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
well I'm glad beating Florida was the highlight of your year, for me it's getting into grad school, but that's a whole another topic. =)
I'm a Duke ball fan but anytime Florida is doing well I couldn't be happier and like I said above the Gator boys have a way to go... but considering that UF's starting team should be pretty much starting at Florida for two more years I think UF's future is looking bright.
Alabama have 7 scholarship players, I refuse to feel sorry for any team that is young.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
no one wants your pity buddy just stating a fact.
not my problem if no one wants to go to Bama for basketball... I'm not aruging with you about whether Bama is a good team or not nor am I making excuses for UF's loss. We'll improve with time and maturity. Come tourney time we'll see...
Bookmarks